Join us for another #ImpactSalesforceSaturday, a series of online Salesforce Saturday sessions.
We invite all – Developers – Administrators – Group Leaders – Consultants with advanced, intermediate or beginner level knowledge on Salesforce(Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, IOT, CPQ, Einstein, etc).
SFMC: Introduction to Automation studio & Contact Builder in SFMC
Date and Time
Saturday, February 06, 2020, 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM IST
Grab a Chance to Win $200 Certification Voucher
- Promote our SFMC session on Twitter & LinkedIn with #newdelhisfdcdug, #impactSalesforceSaturday, #talentCentral, @newdelhisfdcdug, Pramod Namdeo, @sushant21791,@atul31gupta .
- Participate in our Kahoot Quiz and Winner will get Salesforce Certification Voucher
- Atlast, Participant with maximum tweets and Retweets in the end of series on 6th February by consolidating final results will win Certification Voucher.
RSVP Here !!
Speaker: Pankaj Namdeo
- Basics of Automation studio
- Various Activities & its Use cases
- Basic of contact builder
- Next steps for advance learning
- Q & A
- Kahoot Quiz
- Winner Announcement
If you have something to share, feel free to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share and showcase your knowledge to the entire world. Signup as a speaker here: https://newdelhisfdcdug.com/call-for-speakers/
New Delhi Salesforce Developer Group.
Join us to learn, have fun and share Salesforce knowledge!