Join us for another #ImpactSalesforceSaturday, a series of online Salesforce Saturday sessions.
We invite all – Developers – Administrators – Group Leaders – Consultants with advanced, intermediate or beginner level knowledge on Salesforce(Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, IOT, CPQ, Einstein, etc).
Introduction to Nonprofit Cloud by Divya Agarwal
Date and Time
Saturday, May 8, 2021, 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM IST
Grab a Chance to Win $200 Certification Voucher
- Promote our CPQ session on Twitter & LinkedIn with #newdelhisfdcdug, #impactSalesforceSaturday, #talentCentral, @newdelhisfdcdug, @farahsherifgh, @sushant21791,@atul31gupta .
- Participate in our Kahoot Quiz and Winner will get Salesforce Certification Voucher
Speaker: Divya Agarwal
- Introduction and Journey of Nonprofit cloud
- Features and benefits of nonprofit cloud
- – Products under Salesforce.org
- – Demo
- – How it is different from Sales and Service cloud
- – NPSP Features – and Nonprofit Cloud Apps
- – How an organization can help nonprofit organization
- – Installing NPSP – Three Options!
- – Eligibility criteria for Salesforce free licenses
- Q & A
- Kahoot Quiz
- Winner Announcement
If you have something to share, feel free to reach out: email@example.com
Share and showcase your knowledge to the entire world. Signup as a speaker here: http://newdelhisfdcdug.com/call-for-speakers/
New Delhi Salesforce Developer Group.
Join us to learn, have fun and share Salesforce knowledge!