Join us for another #ImpactSalesforceSaturday, a series of online Salesforce Saturday sessions.
We invite all – Developers – Administrators – Group Leaders – Consultants with advanced, intermediate or beginner level knowledge on Salesforce(Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, IOT, CPQ, Einstein, etc).
Salesforce Solution design- Performance Considerations- How to improve Salesforce Query and Page Load performance
Date and Time
Saturday, December 12, 2020, 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM IST
Grab a Chance to Win $200 Certification Voucher
- A Participant should participate in all 3 Architect sessions scheduled on 28th Nov, 5th Dec and last one on 12th Dec 2020.
- Promote our all Architect sessions on Twitter & LinkedIn with #newdelhisfdcdug, #impactSalesforceSaturday, #talentCentral, @newdelhisfdcdug, @MeeraNairTVM
Speaker: Meera Nair
- In this session you’ll learn about How to improve Salesforce Query and Page Load performance.
- Utilization of Query plan Tool to improve performance, How deleted records in recycle Bin affect performance.
- how to improve this, Explore Lazy loading and other techniques
- Q & A
If you have something to share, feel free to reach out: email@example.com
Share and showcase your knowledge to the entire world. Signup as a speaker here: https://newdelhisfdcdug.com/call-for-speakers/
New Delhi Salesforce Developer Group.
Join us to learn, have fun and share Salesforce knowledge!