Join us for another #ImpactSalesforceSaturday, a series of online Salesforce Saturday sessions.
We invite all – Developers – Administrators – Group Leaders – Consultants with advanced, intermediate or beginner level knowledge on Salesforce(Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, IOT, CPQ, Einstein, etc).
When Salesforce Met Agile! by Sudha Sundaram
Date and Time
Saturday, June 12, 2021 , 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM IST
Grab a Chance to Win $400 /$200 Certification Voucher
- Promote our session on Twitter & LinkedIn with #newdelhisfdcdug, #impactSalesforceSaturday, #talentCentral, @newdelhisfdcdug, @SudhaSundaram2, @sushant21791,@atul31gupta .
- Participate in our Kahoot Quiz and Winner will get Salesforce Certification Voucher
Speaker: Sudha Sundaram
- When to use Waterfall vs. Agile?
- Basics of Scrum – Introduction to Roles, Ceremonies & Commitments
- Creating Salesforce specific User Stories
- Prioritizing Salesforce specific User Stories
- Estimating Salesforce specific User Stories
- Kahoot Quiz
- Winner Announcement
Session Slides will be available after the end of session
If you have something to share, feel free to reach out: email@example.com
Share and showcase your knowledge to the entire world. Signup as a speaker here: https://newdelhisfdcdug.com/call-for-speakers/