Join us for another #ImpactSalesforceSaturday, a series of online Salesforce Saturday sessions.
We invite all – Developers – Administrators – Group Leaders – Consultants with advanced, intermediate or beginner level knowledge on Salesforce(Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, IOT, CPQ, Einstein, etc).
Create Connected Experiences with Mulesoft
Date and Time
Sunday, December 06, 2020, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM IST
Grab a Chance to Win $200 Certification Voucher
Promote our MulseSoft session on Twitter & LinkedIn with #newdelhisfdcdug, #impactSalesforceSaturday, #talentCentral, @newdelhisfdcdug, Arnab Sengupta.
Participant with maximum tweets and Retweets will win Certification Voucher
Speaker: Arnab Sengupta
- Changing Business Landscape – Agility, Speed & Innovation key to success
- Need of “Integration” in digital transformation
- The New IT Operating Model
- Introducing Anypoint Platform – World’s #1 Integration & API Management Platform
- Platform Features & Capabilities
- Deployment Options
- Platform Benefits
- Mulesoft for Salesforce – The Rocket Fuel
- Demo and Q & A
If you have something to share, feel free to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share and showcase your knowledge to the entire world. Signup as a speaker here: https://newdelhisfdcdug.com/call-for-speakers/